sharing positive things... :)

 I need more public platforms or ABC News to call me, because I have alot on my mind!! And not emoting is a huge issue for me (people from Soviet Union do not emote or smile, it's a culture thing. it still stinks because I'm used to emoting because I'm so westernized, but people in my mom's culture are like omg why is Kristina smiling so much, she has a mental illness. more on my multicultural identity later)

Mostly it's just , depression and anxiety surrounding a ton of things.

I just came back from a week of being in Asia. ... about a month ago I flew to my mom's country , with Qatar Airway, and tried to do some seeing relatives and seeing my dad and his business kronies (lol). Came back end of January and have been lolling around in a funk , in East Coast  USA. Gardening has been calming (I don't know if that sounds pretentious) but I'm sincere! Repotting some plants I have and working with soil and roots is a form of therapy I didn't know existed. I will post a video of me repotting a plant I have in my place. It's a kenachoe, it's a beautiful plant :)

I also have depression surrounding my identity as someone from a Islamic culture. women in Islamic culture are treated in a very specific way; i mean Islamic countries are often flagged by UN Human Rights organizations. Because , while it's "culture" the way women are treated - due to centuries of tradition and religion and culture- it presents as abuse to many western cultures.

I have alot to do today, I have to pay my weekly rent, I have to get fingerprints taken for ... a job... I have to scour the boards for a second job 

I have to ... finish this delicious tomato soup and start my day. Wish me luck beauties and have a good start to March; spring is here :) (if you're not a east coaster, that does not mean anything to you.  today is umbrella and galoshes day. i actually don't know what galoshes are, I will just say today is umbrella and rainboots day

I'm still into selling things, I 'm not super successful or even having any fun on Etsy , with my shop @knitbyhaney. I also didn't like the Patreon app. I might try Like to Know It , or sell some of my clothes and things on Poshmark and other platforms, I will keep you posted if you read this and like to buy things from content creators.


I have to "Get my shit together" but I don't feel like it...because... mental health issues cause me to just stare at the ceiling or go catatonic occasionally. I'm mostly just reaching out to peer support groups and making "friends" and building a community around me so i'm not like anti social and allowing my health issues to win the day

Happy 1.5 years marriage to my brother and happy ....10th birthday to my niece Diana :) I remember being 10 , being 10 rocked. I was 10 in Boston, and had "mental health issues" lol!! Lol go America for thinking 10 year olds are mentally ill.  So more on me emoting about what 10 was like for me,

 I hope 10 is going awesome for my niece. I had a huge dollhouse and a room to myself when I was 10, and was shopping in malls and watching Spongebob and playing with my pet rabbit; I hope 10 is going awesome for my niece :) I don't like that their mom shares their image online, I think children's images should be protected for as long as possible... but what do I know. Well I have a psychology degree and I was licensed as a teacher in Massachusetts :)  (working on re licensing! )

btw my biological father is still alive and he has children :) which means there are half siblings I have never met which is DISGUSTING. because I'm on dating apps. That's disgusting I could be swiping on my half brother. I did some internet stalking, it seems like a half brother of mine works for Invisalign. But i have such bad genes!!! I have crazy bad mental health issues. that was probably my dad's 23 chromosomes that gave me all these issues.   lol at the last paragraph I just wrote, that is disgusting.

there is definitely incest in my family. lol... Kristina Haney is screwed up and her family is screwed up and she just said the word incest ! lollll!!!  Facts!! incest is disgusting , don't bang your family...  

Kids, today Teacher Kristina is going to talk about INCEST (* laugh, cry , cringe* emoji)


Linking a very good article on incest: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2726650/


Call RAINN (if you're in US) if you need immediate help , 800 656 4673 

Comments

Popular Posts