2024

 I hit my bottom in 2018 when I was arrested, detained, and

spent two nights in jail

 (video of more people who are felons that use social media, youtube , tiktok... )


It dawns on me that ... I could have been killed. People get killed in jail. I am lucky to be alive. 


Yes, I struggle with trauma, mental health and dark thoughts, amongst other things, 


But I'm alive. I'm grateful to be alive (I cringe while I type that) because my friends and family love me, I know they do . I know that because I love them and my life is that. It's relationships. No dollar amount or riches will keep you comforted on that day when you leave this earth. 


Your relationships, your loved ones. That is what you'll think about, that is the legacy you will leave. Whether it's your kids, spouse, or your family, friends, coworkers, fans...etc. Your relationships are the purpose of life, amongst other things. 

Have a good 2024 and sorry to share so much about my depressing jail thing... I need to keep sharing about it, to project that trauma onto the earth so I don't have to be alone with those memories and thoughts


like that girl in The Ring who shared the trauma of her murder by making a tape ... lol... 

Comments

Popular Posts