Hamster Mom Life, Anti Asian Hate, BLM

I've been sick to my stomach about coming back on the internet and writing another blogpost. But thought it was important to


address Anti Asian hate since I'm half Asian- I don't know there are tons of people that are killing Asian people because they think that because the pandemic originated in China Asian people should be targeted

BLM is also important to address (along with other social justice movements) since once again historically marginalized people are... being marginalized.  The fact that I'm vomiting from embarrassment about coming back online, to voice my thoughts and free speech is saying something about ...historically marginalized people...being marginalized... Since my people were historically marginalized



 Write later and have a good week :)  And I'm looking forwrad to sharing about my hamster who... I have been buying hamsters (adopting, and buying) and they're so cute :)  My hamster is giving me an existential crisis though lol!


Also I wanted to include a nice fun photo to remind you readers to just have fun , and spring is here so let's all put on a lighter coat, and read in the sun?





Kristina


Comments

Popular Posts