NEW BLOG THEME


Beach life, 30 years old, and living healthy


Yes, I still teach online! But because online teaching does NOT pay the bills, I picked up other jobs, and would love to share some financial advice in this blog. If this were a news show, this would be a "new segment"- "FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH KRISTINA".

Bear with me as I LEAN INTO this new segment. FINANCIAL PLANNING WITH KRISTINA:


Who, like me, struggles with debt?  And struggles with implementing strategies to reduce debt?

I have been doing my research, and I would love to share some of what I’ve found online – tactics to use to start tackling your debt, no matter how big or small it may be. Most of us have some sort of debt, or are not entirely financially happy. I hope this is helpful for anyone in that situation!

Strategies for paying off debt:

1.       Balance transfer
2.       Debt consolidation

Paying off debt may mean living more frugally than you have been in the past.  If you’re like me, and still have no idea what they’re doing in a grocery store (I know, I need therapy!), this will help you tremendously!  I’ve found online resources for food to buy on a budget, and how to shop smarter.  I’ve also been leaning into a keto diet, and found a great book in CVS I believe- from which I copied down a few recipes and included them in this blog. Hope you enjoy!

Shop smarter, strategies to use when food shopping on a budget :


Keto recipes:


Happy coronavirus!

xoxo Gossip Girl


Comments

Popular Posts