BEGONE DEBT! GET AWAY FROM MEEE


Blog post 2:





So I’ve been under a rock of debt for a few years. It feels like 5 years. My debt mainly consists of health bills, student loans, and maybe some library bills. It is not a massive amount of debt- it possibly totals $5000. Considering some people rack up student loans of up to 100,000, this is not a large debt! 

However, it has been looming over my head for, like I said, years! And it doesn’t feel good! I don’t feel like I’m slowly chipping away at it either. I just feel like it’s this rock that won’t go away, and it has been affecting me and giving me negativity.

SO. I’ve decided to lift the rock off my chest, get back to a karmic balance of zero, or neutral. And decide where to go from there… At least to have the freedom to decide where to go, as contrasted to now, when I just feel like a debt slave.

It’s not fun.

Please join me in my mission to kick this debt to the curb, to help others in the process, and to be in a neutral financial situation, NOT a negative one.



I am aware that reading a bunch of text is very frustrating and not fun.  So I will include a bunch of photos and pictures instead, to compliment my text, and to document my kicking-my-debt journey!
  Back when I was debt-free. Innocent to the financial perils of adulthood. I was 6 here, had just moved to the US (Cambridge, MA), and was on a playdate in this picture. My mom LOVED setting me up with playdates and making me lots of friends!
  Algis, my older brother, and I in I think Kazakhstan. We grew up in Almaty, Kazakhstan, often living with our grandparents, whom we called Apashka and Dedushka. I miss them so much still! I love having siblings, I can't imagine being an only child. And I've always had a fun friendship with Algis - we definitely have intense philosophical debates that has doubtlessly sharpened my little brain.

Comments

Popular Posts