OH MY GOD. That was so embarrassing.

I taught english to a living room of people in China. The dad was very nice he kept saying "speak louder". But that was so awkward. I shouldn't be allowed in society.

I had to improvise. I had to come up with 15 minutes of teacher talk. So I chose to go over every letter of the alphabet and say each sound. The kids loved it. They love Teacher Kristinaerina.

The family not so much. They wanted me to drop dead. Especially the mom she was like "I can't believe you exist". I love it though it fuels me. And I love teaching sorry if you dont want to hear me say the alphabet, but saying it makes kids learn it better.  That was crazy, I loved it. My professors in college, I feel so bad if I ever made fun of you behind your back, teaching is hard.

I have to teach another class brb.

TEACHERESKA KRISTERESKASA

Comments

Popular Posts