VIPKID Week 2

The purpose of THIS blog is to record some of my musings about my new job!

I was just hired as an online english teacher through VIPKID, teaching ESL to students in Beijing.  China has many English teachers, but has a real need for native English speakers, which is how this platform came to be.  Cindy Mi's story is great, I can link a video of her explaining what her great company does.

In any case, I've been teaching students for 2 weeks now, I teach up to 3 or 4 students a day, and I love it so far!
I also don't love it, but that's just because it's work, and Kristina hates exerting effort.  Ha.

Ok, well I'll leave my first post to that, and thanks for following my journey!  And if you're also an online teacher, or with VIPKID, HELLO!  How many of these blogs are there? Ha, well that's ok hopefully this is still fun.

 

Love from,

Teacher Kristina


Comments

Popular Posts